At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. But not just marketing- the technology behind it! Come help us build out the experiences that will help our customers connect with our products and really feel how our solutions can help solve their business needs. In Tech Marketing, we get our hands dirty, we get to play with the latest and greatest virtualization platforms & software while ensuring that our technical message comes through loud and clear. Software is fun and we believe our portfolio is the star of the show.
We build, maintain, automate & publish trials, demos, digital experience center & events environments loaded with Siemens DI SW software on various virtualization platforms such as VMware, AWS & Azure. We work with cross functional teams to enable a consistent technical message and accessible platforms and we proudly watch the content and environments we create support some of the most strategic marketing initiatives in the company.
Bring your experience with the Siemens (Teamcenter/ EDA installation & configuration) OR exposure to architecting infrastructure for customers and/or Industries on cloud and your passion for learning new things.
You will be critical to the success of Tech Marketing as the team grows and takes on new responsibilities, giving tons of new opportunities and changes to make an impact. We work hard, and value our team members as people with diverse, rich and fulfilling lives both in and out of the office. In this role you will never be bored. Ready to get started?
What are my responsibilities?
- Build virtual images on various platforms that allow customers to experience our software- through trials, demos and digital experiences.
- Research, reporting and analysis help us to improve and share our success
- Build environments that are leveraged in our Global Events and experience centers.
- Support cross functional internal teams- PreSales, Partners, Marketing, Strategy, Sales and more to leverage our content.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry trends and new software, and expand your knowledge of the Siemens portfolio.
- So do we! We have a dedicated innovation goal and we encourage people to try new things and new ways of being awesome. Have an idea? Lets give it a shot. Try hard, fail fast, try again.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Primary Role is to prepare various specialized mission critical environments by architecting & automating solutions on AWS infrastructure making sure there is minimal downtime, highly secured, customizable, easily maintained, possible to share and publish at various customer engagements and marketing activities.
Secondary Role: Upkeep and maintenance of the images.
Tertiary role: Support the Presales and Marketing community with AWS knowledge.
This job needs good knowledge of EC2 Management, Compute, Application Integration, Networking, Storage, Security & Identify, Cognito. Good to have knowledge about Serverless, End User Computing, Containers, Management & Governance
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering,
· 5+ years of experience in AWS cloud infrastructure
· Windows server management
· Database management
· Experience with EC2 Management, Compute, Application Integration, Networking, Storage, Security & Identify, Cognito
· Good to have knowledge about Serverless, End User Computing, Containers, Management & Governance
· Additional preference with experience related to any of 2 Siemens DI SW products (Teamcenter, Xpedition, Capital)
· Should have excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
· Provide support to the project manager in terms of the activity status.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Database: DynamoDB, SQL, Oracle
- Scripting / Automation: PowerShell, Batch, AWS cli,
- Windows Administration: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Other Tools: VMware Workstation / Player
- Azure Cloud
- Other Web Development languages
- Linux OS
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.