Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Ecommerce Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Ecommerce intern, you will be responsible for:
• You will assist Global Ecommerce teams with tasks related to design, development and rollout of Ecommerce platform
• You will set-up and manage our Customer Advisory Panel to ideate, create, and validate platform design and functionality with customers
• You will develop customer engagement strategies to foster adoption and use of eCommerce platforms
• You will have opportunities to influence the direction of the platform by sharing your opinions, ideas, and learnings with Ecommerce business leaders and team members
• You will support the ongoing transition to a new sales tool, transforming quoting activities
• You will interact with business partners, evaluating new customer experience models, and supporting new endeavors
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You have strong problem-solving capabilities and have a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in a fast-paced environment
• You are experienced in managing and planning complex project timelines and activities
• You have sound written and verbal communication skills in the business environment
• You are resilient and maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
• You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• You have an interest or experience working in Healthcare industry
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Current undergraduate (rising seniors) and graduate students studying Marketing, Business, Data Analytics, or similar.
• You can commit to a 6-12 month engagement, flexible hours (20 – 25 hours/week preferred during the academic terms, full time in the summer)
• Prior experience working in a professional business environment or prior internship
• Must have a GPA of 3.2 or better
• Local to the Cary, NC office (50 miles or less)
• Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment if necessary, as well as be comfortable working onsite while adhering to company-mandated COVID-19 protocol.
• F1 visa students will be considered.
Start Date: Spring/early 2022, minimum 6-month duration (12 months preferred)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.