- Portugal: Amadora
- UK: Stoke Poges
- Sweden: Umea
- Analysis, development, implementation, and operation of security standards, systems, and tools to meet customer, market and legal requirements according to the Siemens Security and Compliance Framework and SecDevOps practices.
- Acts as advisor in all security and compliance related issues e.g. for management, projects, services and operations.
- Supports in internal assessments, audits and improvement plans in relation to security and compliance.
- Facilitates methodologies, process management, continuous improvement activities, training, embedded security and preventive activities (e.g. Penetration Testing) and initiation of improvements
- Trainer and Coach (“Evangelist”) with regards to quality, security, and compliance.
- Orchestrates the definition and implements guidelines/requirements and documentation for the area in charge
- Manages and assesses risks and vulnerabilities for the IT system in scope.
- Manages changes driven by strategic or other governance requirements
- Review, advise and decision making on security components, processes, and implementations.
- Monitors regulatory compliance of IT systems, develops, and executes plans to address identified gaps.
- Identification of security risks and implementation of plans to address them.
- Facilitates and fosters a cooperative approach in his/her unit and beyond it; Creates an environment of trust that fosters sharing and co-creation
- Manages the quality in a project/organization by defining quality goals, plans and applies quality methods and tools. Manages the continuous improvement cycle.
- Uses risk and opportunity management methods; Identifies and evaluates risks and opportunities and risk mitigation measures.
- Captures and documents information in a systemic way, generating and maintaining IT
- Familiar with operation and implementation of IT Systems in a regulated environment. Specifically with Financial regulations such as the European Banking Authority.
- University Degree (or similar) in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Work experiences in international environment and business experiences in corporate environments (desirable)
- Work experience in designing, implementing, providing, and optimizing security and compliance matters for IT systems and applications.
- Typically, more than 4 years of IT security and system compliance, support related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market
- Work experience in agile approaches/methodologies (e.g. SCRUM) as well as traditional methodologies (eg. Waterfall)
- Familiar with software development for Java applications.
- Familiar in software development of Java applications, with broad knowledge on SecDevOps practices.
- Knowledge of best practices, trends, mitigation options and market outlook in terms of cybersecurity (malware, patching, encryption, vulnerability scanning
- Expertise in diverse systems and networks, including Operating systems and platforms including Windows and Linux.
- Good Understanding of different processes and roles in the Service Management area.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time