Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate.Responsibility
- Focus on Biologics API manufacturing- Market analysis, Market definition, customer intelligence, account management, opportunity management, solutions management etc.
- Technical Account manager for Sartorius- be the single technical window for all business between Siemens and Sartorius -Product+solution+service.
- Conceptualise new business models and strategies to partner with Sartorius in business opportunities.
- Improve market transparency and track opportunities with Sartorius.
- Liaison with GAM-Sartorius and HQ to have a tech transfer of technology to India.
Will influence the overall Siemens approach towards business in Biotech-approx 8"0 Market Potential.
We will be Siemens India's only domain expert into the domain of Biotech manufacturingJob description: Qualification:
Candidate should be B.E / BTech or M.E. / M. Tech in (Instrumentation / Chemical / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics/ Electrical)
8 - 12 years’ relevant experience.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Kalwa. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time