Are you an experienced Tester in Charge in the rail industry and want to be a part of Siemens Mobility’s growing team in Melbourne and Sydney?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps, and backend systems.
If you are interested to work as a TIC for our offices in Melbourne or Sydney, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this position, you will plan, coordinate and supervise all site test and commissioning activities during the commissioning and testing phases. You will be responsible for the conformity of the Test and Commissioning process with guidelines and project-specific requirements.
- Ensure that test and commissioning activities are executed within the requisite time, cost, quality and without disruption.
- Plan, monitor, and direct all office and trackside signalling testing activities against project program and key deliverable milestones.
- Complete and manage the process for disconnection of existing signalling systems and (re)-entry into service of new and altered equipment and systems with client/infrastructure owner.
- Review the Test and Commissioning strategy and preparation of Test and Commission planning (in consultation with the Project Manager and WPM T&C).
- Adhere to the deadlines and costs for Testing and Commissioning in the project and be responsible for the results of the Test and Commissioning work packages.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have validated experience as a Tester in Charge in railway signalling and safety systems.
- You bring leadership experience in handling resources and various projects simultaneously.
- We’d love to see your IRSE Tester in Charge license or Competency Management signed off as TIC.
- You are at your best in dealing with customers, and colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn, creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SIYoutube Video
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time