Are you a Functional Tester experienced in Rail Signalling projects? We’d like to speak to you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to work as a Functional Tester for our office in Melbourne, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this position, you will analyse and test the integrated application logic/data/software and hardware to ensure compliance with the (System, Hardware and Software) Requirements Specification with particular emphasis on the functional and safety aspects according to the safety integrity level and to check whether it is fit for its intended application.
- Plan, execute and document the tests for an accurate work result in the relevant test phase, and assist with the development of the test specification (objectives & cases)
- Ensure traceability of test objectives against the specified requirements and of test cases against the test objectives
- Define, allocate, program and control the site testing activities prior to and during the commissioning to complete the works.
- Document the errors in the error database and inform the CCB in case of failed tests.
- Plan and estimate the aids, tools and data required for testing, and fulfillment of the relevant requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an experienced functional tester and have T&C experience in rail signalling projects.
- We’d love to see your IRSE Functional Tester or Competency proof that such training and mentoring has been adopted.
- You are at your best in dealing with customers, and colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn, creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time