Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Team Lead (f/m/d) Business Enablement – Integrated Process & Tool Landscape and help us to plan and implement the transition from heterogeneous, distributed process and tool landscapes to the integrated process and tool landscape (ITL).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead an international team of technical experts
- You coordinate the units in the piloting and rollout of the ITL solutions for the end2end digitalization of the product lifecycle
- You provide motivation for change by communicating the added value to be expected
- You assist in defining the required functionality, ensuring that it can be used effectively and efficiently at the operational level
- You oversee the preparation of proofs of concept, which will feed into the Healthineers PLM digitalization initiative
- You will work on continuously improving the processes and tools through the application of lean methods
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a technical course of studies (master’s degree) or have gained a comparable qualification
- You have long-term years of professional experience in developing complex systems, and are familiar with the agile methodology and state-of-the-art processes and tools in the field of system and software engineering, ideally in the healthcare sector
- You also have long years of disciplinary management experience in complex environments
- You are familiar with the regulatory requirements governing medical technology (e.g. IEC62304, IEC62366, ISO14971, FDA 21CFR820)
- You ideally have experience in using current PLM platforms (Teamcenter / Polarion, Azure DevOps, etc.)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good command of German and English
- Your profile is rounded off by the strong communication skills and social competence required for this role
- You are persuasive and inspire enthusiasm, and are capable of motivating yourself and others; you have an entrepreneurial mindset, keen analytical skills and a talent for organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time