Motor Local Product Manager
• Implement LVM HQ business and portfolio strategy in China.
• To form a sustainable, profitable product portfolio and define what to sell to whom by when.
• Workout low voltage motor market segmentation in China, work closely with BD, Sales, and R&D, etc.
• Be responsible for supporting low voltage motor’s market share increase in China.
• Identify Product Management’s analysis, optimization, balancing, strategy, execution based on economic targets set for China market.
• Definition of low voltage motor’s product innovation strategy in cooperation with the R&D department.
• Identify market opportunities in cooperation with internal teams. Define and collect new business cases based on the portfolio needs in cooperation with LVM HQ.
• Orchestrate product management process in cooperation with LVM HQ in line with Business Unit process guidelines.
• Monitor portfolio performance and execute regular portfolio and portfolio accounting workshops.
• Motor Catalog, brochure and technical slides Prepare and update
• Price positioning comparing with competitors and L2 price management
• Support LVM CN promotion team for Product sales/BD training (Product updates, winning guides, LVM Sales Academy)
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Above 5 years motor experience.
• Know well about motor market and product knowledge.
• Strong customer orientation & result driven
• Quick learner and with good business sense
• Passionate & self-motivated
• Good intercultural skills
• Present capability, and be familiar with office tools (PPT, excel, etc.)
• Fluent English is mandatory