For our Finance Shared Services we are looking for a Junior Specialist at the earliest
What are my responsibilities?
Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for
internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
• Internal & external invoice verification;
• Block and unblock invoice;
• Account clearing - auto and manual;
• Vendor balance confirmation;
• Prepare payment list for internal & external customers;
• Cash & Bank processing & corresponding recon;
• KPI related report and Audit related report preparing
• Strictly follow the standard process (GAS)
• Daily invoice verification and follow up the open issues
• MTO payment/collection checking and related clearings
• MTO 收付款的检查和相关清账
• MTO reconciliation to ensure no difference between MTO accounts and Finavigate
• Monthly ICC related reconciliation and reports, ensure to meet the deadlines
• 在截止时间点前进行每月的 ICC相关账户调节及制作相关报告
• Follow up the runbook open items
• 对runbook上的open item 进行追踪解决
• CITIC coordinator for tax invoice issue
• 与scan center 共同协调解决涉税发票的问题
• Tax invoice reconciliation to ensure no difference between EDI invoices and tax invoices
• 为保证EDI发票和实物增值税发票之间没有差异，进行涉税发票的 recon
• Month end closing
• Customer communication & Clarification
• Issue resolving within Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or comparable educational background in Accounting or related majors;
• Accounting-related working experience is preferred;
• ERP system skills preferred;
• China Invoice regulation and SOA requirements understanding are preferred;
• Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
• 熟练操作Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Good communication skills and team spirit;
• Customer orientation and service attitude;
• Intermediate oral and written English skills;
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work
About CF R FSS
关于CF R FSS
FSS provides support services to all Siemens Entities. The FSS portfolio consists of Accounting &
Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, and
specialized regional expertise-based services. FSS ensures the delivery of services at competitive
and benchmarked price and service levels based on agreed performance/quality levels and cost
reduction (savings) targets.