Areas of Responsibilities:
1.Development and execution of marketing strategy and tactics related to multi-product and services solutions addressing clinical needs
2.Leads, coordinates and/or manages execution of marketing plans, identifies and executes opportunities for growth and share gain, and contributes to the development of a product/portfolio strategy including product positioning
3.Optimizes commercial execution though development of marketing and launch plans and aligning market insights with technology trends.
4.Impacts the team's ability to achieve service, quality and timeliness of objectives.
5.Has independence in achieving commercial objectives within operating budgets and operating guidelines.
6.High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve outcomes required
7.Ensure the direct connection with corporate; Ensure together with RA/QS and according to ISO rules the withdrawals of products and the complaint handling.
8.Other projects or tasks assigned by company.
Education and Experience:
- At least 10 years experience in marketing within diagnositcs industry. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages. Adequate marketing experience and proven success record.
- The ability to use different communi- cation methods both remotely and face to face.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
- Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
- A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- University degree, preferred in Medical or natural sciences, MBA is preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time