Supplier Quality Engineer
Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
The Supplier Quality Engineer („SQE“) is responsible for the assurance of the quality of purchased parts (internal & external) with a focus on prevention (release of suppliers), assurance of the quality during the serial-production and the organization of the crisis management in the event of quality issues of purchased parts.
- Supplier selection and supplier release as well as definition of the required QL-Gates
- Supply of purchased parts with the objective of assurance of the material supply of the projects
- Central POC within the BU to assure the quality of all purchased parts
- Represents QM dept. in the Supplier Strategy Teams/Product Solution Creation Teams at BG&P
- Implementation and monitoring of Q-Gates at the suppliers (incl. external FAIs)
- Initial evaluation and continuous monitoring of suppliers
- Development of suppliers conc. QM related and process-related topics
- Controlling of corrective actions of QL-Gates and external FAIs
- Elaboration of specifications for Incoming Inspection (in the form of test instructions)
- Evaluation of the suppliers conc. quality capability
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree or post graduate in Supply Quality management or Project Management
- Experience in audits, process management, leadership, product, interaction with suppliers) along with experience in steel-parts, welding & NDT
- Expertise in Project management (PM milestones, QG-systematic), Supplier management & contract management, Legal basics / quality assurance agreement etc.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems & standards (IRIS, ISO 9001, DIN EN 15085, …)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time