- Assisting Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Siemens EDA solutions.
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Creating and executing winning evaluations, and driving technical engagements to success and business win.
- Supporting customers with deployment of Catapult HLS solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base.
- Providing technical support to customers in both pre-sales and post-sales situations including technical problem resolution and training.
- Performing beta testing and collaborating with R&D and Marketing to assist and shape product direction.
- Moderate domestic travel is required when Covid is under control.
- This position is mostly remote. Anywhere in the US/Canada.
- Proficiency in C/C++/SystemC and VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog is required.
- Strong understanding of Digital design practices and methodology
- Ability to code for synthesis targeting ASIC/FPGA using VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog or HLS using C++/systemC
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience in ASIC/FPGA design using RTL or HLS
- Good understanding of power, performance, area tradeoffs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires BS EE/CS or MS EE/CS.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.