Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
As a Portfolio Development Executive, you will drive continued growth and be a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy a position is now available for a Portfolio Development Executive. The role will work closely together with our Nordic team of Portfolio Development Executives and focus on the electronics and telecom industry or Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment in the Nordics. Our simulation solutions support our customers across industries in design, analysis, verification and validation activities. In the electronics and telecom industry or Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment there is a strong focus on new and disruptive technologies as well as a need to accelerate development and device reliability.
Area of Responsibility
- Developing and executing growth plans for our Simcenter Portfolio with a focus on a few key accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers, aiding them in deploying the best solutions to the industry challenges.
- Driving pipeline and revenue of the Simcenter portfolio through definition and execution of target markets, go to market strategy and customer facing activity, using campaigns and initiatives to improve success and meet the annual business plan
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyze competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identifying key opportunities for the area, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Working with Sales Account Managers and Sales Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
- Partnering with our Channel Partners to accelerate growth in SMB market.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape for Software in the marketplace.
- Experienced of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions
- Engineering background and understanding of the concepts and market evolution of Simulation and Analysis within the Electronics and Telecom industry
- You will be experienced in a customer-facing role, preferably within software sales, business development or pre-sales organization
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time