Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Product Manager - Diagnostic Imaging
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Product
Manager - Diagnostic Imaging, you will be
· In your activities you will drive XP Business Line (BL) installed base goals and objectives related to sales, productivity, profitability, market penetration, and other various areas.
· You will develop, strategies and rollout of sales programs targeted for options/upgrades and potential system replacement for the XP portfolio.
· You will tailor installed base programs with success measurements in collaboration with BL segment Product Managers.
· You will develop supporting marketing collateral – i.e. case studies, customer testimonials, brochures, etc..
· You will proactively analyze, interpret, and regularly report on XP portfolio: market share, win loss, visibility, and win rate.
· You will explore untapped entrepreneurial ideas to help market segments expand and drive XP installed base growth/footprint.
· You will communicate campaigns, programs, and pricing to key stakeholders.
· You will make decisions on administrative and operational matters and ensure effective achievement of objectives.
may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results.
· You demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures.
· You possess high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
· You have knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction.
· You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
· You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation.
· Willingness to travel and flexibility, is expected.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
· Data / market analytics experience preferred.
· Minimum of 5-8 years customer relationship or business management experience in the field of healthcare.
· Willing to travel up to 10%.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.