Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Work as a team player in planning to meet production targets by interfacing all department like Execution, Purchase, Assembly, and dispatch.
- Prepare Monthly inspection plan/FAT date with order execution, Purchase & Manufacturing.
- Prepare weekly/ daily production plan to achieve plan vs actual.
- Prepare dispatch control sheet & issue to production, store & dispatch team.
- Coordination to close customer complaints & loose spare order management.
- Reporting monthly KPI.
- In SAP system and controlling the production under dynamic situation without any loss of time.
- Creation of production order to issue kit from store & picking after actual production.
- Shall have experience in MRP, KIT, BOM system and batch production concepts and line flow to coordinate inventory activities.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are an Engineering Graduate from Mechanical with 8-10 years of experience in Production planning or similar kind of profile.
- You have great knowledge of production planning and SAP SD/PP module.
- You’ve sound knowledge of SAP SD/PP module regarding order booking & production order management.
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time