Purpose of the role
We are looking for an Asset Analyst who is a capable and enthusiastic individual who wants to be a part of a team in a challenging and productive environment.
This role is responsible for TCS and ITS asset management, fault analysis, and the intelligent handling of incidents in line with the Sydney Road Asset Performance Contract requirements.
You will be expected to develop an expert understanding of customer’s requirements and working procedures to support our service delivery teams.
This role requires availability to join a 24-hour rotating roster. This will be based on 12 hr shifts consisting of day/night – 2 days 2 nights, 4 days off – 2 days 2 nights, 4 days off etc, which includes weekends and public holidays. You may be required from time to time to work overtime.
Areas of responsibility and tasks
- Identifying faults in the traffic control systems and assigning to the relevant field crews to support meeting contract requirements
- Supporting, scheduling, and dispatching field crews
- Co-ordinating with other agencies during incidents including traffic management control centres, sub-contractors, and our client
- Receive and manage customer calls, emails and complaints relating to traffic signal conditions, faults, maintenance, asset construction and general enquiries
- Run daily reporting systems to support the evaluation of any risks to the contract performance. Escalate known risks to management at the earliest opportunity, for example unusually high volumes of incidents, offering solutions where appropriate
- Supporting team leads and management to identifying possible issues or gaps in relation to resources
- Participating in monthly meetings with other team members
Knowledge & Skills
The key competencies and capabilities for this role are:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, proactively, and cohesively within a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise in challenging situations
- Intermediate Microsoft and computer knowledge required
- Experience using multiple systems
- Analyse data and results and other customer feedback for trends and investigate root cause
- Good problem-solving skills and must have the ability to work autonomously
- A positive can-do attitude
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time