SMVS Import, Export & Customs Engineer 进出口关务专员
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the import and export business to fulfill the company objectives and in compliance with company requirements. Develop and track metrics of key performance on regular basis. Analyze and optimize the import/export process.
- Coordinate the governance of circulars / regulations /requirement received from HQ, and coordinate the implementation of the new logistic concept, tool and project from HQ, such as Railway transportation, CTM…
- Perform freight cost analysis regular, identify the saving potential and work out action plan accordingly. And monitor the actual implementation.
- General guidance regarding customs-related matters and support in logistic processes for customs topics, customs security programs (e.g., Authorized Economic Operator (AEO), Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) e.g., by evaluation of the possibility to participate or regular review
- Export Control governance support, operation support, training, monitoring and reviews
- Make good communication with SLC, China Custom or other government department to ensure company's import and export activities align with country and Siemens relative regulations.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above Degree.
- At least 3 years work experience in manufacturing enterprise, at the same or similar working scope regarding the Import, export and Customs management is preferred.
- Profound knowledge and experience in Import, Export and Customs.
- Familiar with Office and operating ERP system. (SAP will be preferred).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time