Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Process and Quality Manager (f/m/d) to design the IT Service Management Process House.
This position can be filled in Germany (Erlangen) or in the USA (Pennsylvania).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You plan, model, implement and improve ITSM processes in coordination with process owners and/or process managers for our entire company globally
- Together with the team you will ensure that all processes are defined according to quality requirements, IT requirements and procedures and implement them effectively in compliance with standards, norms and quality regulations
- You will take on the role of ITSM Process Architect and will be responsible for ITSM governance and maintenance of the process architecture, coordinating all changes to processes and ensuring that all processes work together seamlessly
- You will self-dependently plan process improvements, quality initiatives and process harmonization across the IT organization
- You design concept to reporting and KPIs to measure our process maturity, effectiveness and efficiency and implement the concept
- You actively communicate, organize workshops and manage changes in the organization resulting from the process change
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of IT / (business) informatics or comparable
- You have many years of professional experience in the area of IT service management and with the ITIL framework, ideally you have ITIL V3 certification or higher
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO 9001) and regulations
- You have a very good understanding and experience in process design and process modelling
- You have convincing operational experience in the area of service rollout as well as in projects in an international environment
- You have sound practical experience in LEAN & agile methods
Your attributes and skills:
- To be able to operate successfully in an international environment, you are fluent in written and spoken English, very good German skills are an advantage
- You are a strategically oriented change agent who successfully drives change even in complex environments and always demonstrates a high level of customer orientation
- Analytical thinking, the ability to work in a team and personal initiative are among your personal strengths
- You enjoy working in an international environment and have a profound intercultural understanding
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time