We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You need to Take part in review of software and firmware requirements with relevant stakeholders, analyze software & firmware Requirements, Design and Test specification documentation.
- You should be aware of Firmware Design and Development for Access Control Systems.
- You should Collaborate with project teams on various frameworks used and effectively reuse existing libraries.
- You should Extensive Programming experience in C, C++.
- You should have Experience in Linux (any flavor), RTOS (any - VxWorks, LynxOS, eCos, RTLinux, Nucleus, UCOS).
- You should have Experience in Protocols such as RS485, CAN, BACnet, I2C, SPI, Industrial Ethernet
- Working Knowledge in CPU architectures (X86, ARM, DSP).
- Expertise in Linux system programming and scripting.
What Qualifies You?
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 4-8 years of demonstrable experience in Software Development.
- You should have Knowledge of Programming and Design methodologies, Estimations, experience in Firmware development for Access Control Domain.
- You should have Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner of new technologies with ability to work independently.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time