Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we’re looking For
Would you like to be involved in ground-breaking CFD technology whilst working with a wide variety of applications? As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Product Manager to join our Simcenter Customer Support organisation, to provide technical advice in all aspects of engineering analysis to our clients using Simcenter STAR-CCM+ across a wide range of industry sectors.
The position of Industry Solutions Product Manager involves managing and presenting customer and market requirements for a targeted industry or application, helping shape product direction, as well as promoting product capabilities and latest improvements. The Product Manager is expected to work closely with development teams in crafting new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software’s coverage.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help craft Simcenter STAR-CCM+’s long term Aeroacoustics strategy in the context of the broader simulation and test Simcenter acoustics portfolio. It requires an in-depth knowledge of Aeroacoustics simulations within CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) and its deployment in industry. The Product Manager is expected to operate with versatility in all industries where Aeroacoustics influence product design, from automotive to aerospace, through energy production and electronics.
Being successful in this role requires having excellent communication skills, being self-motivated and able to work as part of a distributed and global team. It requires passion for crafting outstanding solutions and a strong vision for the product as well as being able to foster it to both internal and external stakeholders.What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with customers to understand how Aeroacoustics simulations might be optimally deployed to tackle their engineering challenges.
- Work well with customers, customer support and business development teams to identify user and market requirements.
- Develop a strong product roadmap and collaborate with development and product teams to plan and deliver new features.
- Foster the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ releases in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Contribute to strengthen the wider Simcenter acoustics offering.
- MSc or PhD in engineering or relevant subject area with at least 5 years industrial experience either using simulation or working in a software environment.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial CFD, acoustics, and CAE processes.
- Excellent communications skills in English, especially including the ability to build and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse skillsets and backgrounds.
- To be highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability.
- An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to show initiative in overcoming challenges.
The role is global, it requires the ability to travel internationally and to work with distributed teams.Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Computational Dynamics Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time