Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as HRIS Compensation & Benefits Solution Architect (f/m/d) and effectively lead and manage Benefits and (Advanced) Compensation systems (Workday) and its functional requirements to ensure it meets our business needs.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You consult with the Centers of Expertise (COEs), define, and recommend use of technology for better enablement of programs and processes
- You translate COE business needs into technology requirements prioritize and roadmap deliverables to be completed by functional and technical teams
- You define and drive project plans to ensure deliverables are completed on time and support associated project management activities
- You partner with other Lead resources inclusive of tangential areas (e.g., Compensation & Benefits, IT, etc.) and HR COEs in defining and executing the overall design, configurations (to include Workday core/advanced comp functionality knowledge), system testing strategy and execution of solutions
- You provide hands-on configuration and testing expertise if needed to ensure Compensation and other teams complete deliverables align to project deliverable timeline
- You drive and define new Core and Advanced Compensation features, processes, and tools to continually streamline HR business processes
- You potentially project lead future phases and releases for the Compensation programs and processes in partnership with our Total Rewards COE
- You evaluate and recommend functional features as part of future system releases. Establish cadence to re-evaluate and incorporate features as part of production maintenance if features were not initially adopted
- You partner with others in defining the data governance and security governance for new HCM platform
- To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in business information systems or a comparable discipline, ideally with a focus on HR
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in a complex global matrix organization
- You have a demonstrable track record in HR technology, project implementation and systems and process optimizations in a multinational environment
- You have experience in working in an international and virtual environment
- You have practical knowledge and several years of relevant experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits and some people analytics domains such as operational metrics in dashboards, scorecards, etc. in these domain areas
- You have very good project management and negotiation skills combined with extensive experience in managing large-scale international projects and a confident grasp of agile working methods
- You have experience in supporting and partnering with diverse and globally dispersed stakeholders and team members
Your attributes and skills:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with demanding priorities and business needs
- You have excellent communication skills, and you are a strong listener
- You have a strong focus on our end user building consumer-like applications for business purposes
- You are detailed oriented and have strong analytical skills
- You have a very good command of English to operate successfully in our international context; knowledge of German is desirable
- You possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by a high degree of customer orientation and sense of responsibility, a team-oriented, structured work style and a high level of commitment
- You have an overview of current trends and technologies and recognize digitization potentials
- We win together: You convince with new, innovative ideas and are committed to the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time