The HSP has the responsibilities for all strategic procurement (SP) functions within SLACO:
· Develop procurement strategy according to SLACO business plan and target & implement procurement KPI targets, continuously execute performance controlling, and manage purchasing activities to provide efficient support to related BFs / CS segments business sustainable growth and competiviness.
· Lead SLACO SP team and collaborate with cross-functions to perform 3rd-party supplier selection, qualification, evaluation and continue development of the suppliers to ensure Siemens related supplier management requirements are fulfilled.
· Ensure compliant sourcing decision process are conducted by SP Team and cross-functions according to Siemens sourcing process guidelines and regulations with full evaluation and judgement transparency.
· Closely work with SL AIR P in HQ, SCM CHN and BFs / CS Segments to best utilize the synergies and pooling opportunities.
· Continuously drive procurement optimization with cost saving and process improvement orientations, and also drive compliance awareness from procurement perspective, ensure business purchasing activities are executed within Siemens compliance framework and risk management requirements.
· Siemens affiliated material procurement: discuss and maintain proper transfer pricing and purchasing channels with affiliated companies / factories according to Siemens product roadmap and channel strategy, enforce the use of correct transfer pricing and purchasing channels thereof, and continuously drive transfer price / channel platform automation.
· People management including development, planning, and leadership programs to ensure long-term success through highly motivated and qualified employees.
· Plan and control SP department own cost with continues improvement of productivity.
· Ensure that procurement relevant governance topics including procurement guideline, policy, process, methods and tools, digitalization are well installed and implemented in SLACO for all related business and services.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time