Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as as Solution Architect (f/m/d) for E2E processes between Teamcenter, SAP and other non-finance tools to define, establish and operate a seamless data flow and application landscape for the entire company by creating the solution and integration architecture as well as deciding the technologies and development tools used.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will define and establish a tool landscape that incorporates existing PLM, SCM and ERP (SAP) applications
- The definition of data and process flow in PLM, SCM and ERP environments to realize business use cases provided by stakeholders will also be one of your tasks
- You will align strategies with business stakeholders, product management and enterprise IT architects, drive realization in an agile team setup
- You drive feasibility, risk assessments and realization together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Product Manager, IT architect, Product owner)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable branch of study
- You have many years of experience with data provisioning systems and cloud technologies
- You have long term experience in enterprise and IT architecture, integration, implementation, and process optimization, ideally you can show several years of working experience as a Solution Architect
- You are able to derive technical requirements, define problem space and drive solution space definition and exploration
- You have good implementation experience in one of the SAP applications supporting NPI and SCM processes (SAP PP, PEO, EDM, PS, WM, MM, APO, MII, ME) both with R/3 and S/4Hana
- You have experience in working in a multinational and multicultural team setup
- You have deep technological expertise and several years of experience in complex technology landscapes
- You are very familiar with processes used in NPI and SCM
Your attributes and skills:
- For working with specialist departments at home and abroad, we require very good English language skills, both spoken and written. Ideally you also have very good German language skills
- You are an organizational talent and impress with good communication and presentation skills and you have a strong ability to solve problems and focus on results
- You are a team player with a high level of social competence who can operate confidently in a global environment
- Result orientation and personal initiative are your top priorities. You like to implement our high standards together in the team
- You are flexible in thought and action, have a quick grasp and constructive assertiveness
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time