With Siemens cloud solutions we
bring together solutions across disciplines to help our customers to innovate
faster, digitalizing their processes, and be more responsive to customer and
market demands. Xcelerator
as a Service provides unprecedented access to the cloud and is scalable and
flexible to meet our customers’ specific business needs. CAD being at the core
of Siemens Xcelerator as Service program, to accelerate and join our global CAD
application capabilities development under SaaS, we intend to form a new
development team with our NX development team at Pune. We are looking for a
Team Leader for new Cloud CAD App Capability Dev team who will build and lead a
new team working with senior NX site leaders and technically drive the team to
deliver projects in Cloud/SaaS CAD applications domain.
The team is expected to work in close collaboration with Mainstream and other SaaS development teams following a formal Agile process. The team is also required to work with domain experts from other NX development teams as needed for complex changes at interfaces, core applications and architecture layers. The team will define and document best practices and strategies providing consulting and training to other application specific teams to deliver more core CAD applications to cloud CAD initiative.
- 6+ years of experience in application software development. Higher experience no bar and will be recruited at appropriate position.
- Must have either strong NX development background or industry experience of SaaS/Cloud development in CAD domain
- Development Technical leaders with experience is agile development and already leading a team or handled bigger project/initiative or with >2 years of SaaS CAD development background will be preferred.
- Must have a strong knowledge of C++, advanced data structures, object-oriented analysis, and design
- Ability to continually improve and learn new areas
- Excellent inter-personal skill, conflict management still.
- Proactive business and leadership skills, including strong collaborative skills
- Proactive and self-driven. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as part of a globally distributed team
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
- Ability to work well in a team. Easy to get along with in a collaborative development environment
- Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills, necessary to present information, analysis, and recommendations to all levels of employees (including management and executives) and customers.
- High degree of organization to manage and maintain project plans and roadmaps, providing accurate updates.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time