Siemens Smart Infrastructures is looking for a Customer Service Rep – Manufacturing for their Pomona, CA plant. This person handles requests and provides customer service, guidance, and support for products and/or programs. Coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs. Provides prioritization of scheduling requests to supplier facilities. Identifies, recommends, and helps sell products and/or programs. Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. The Pomona factory is focused on ensuring that zero harm is done to our employees and zero defects are created in our processes. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
What you will do:
- Review open order report and clear any holds, credit holds, order issues, etc…for production processing.
- Liaison between plant and customer as well as monitor, resolve any customer complaints, expedites or inquires (SIE-SALES).
- Order entry and customer account dispute resolution.
- Return goods processing for customer facing AND plant rework/disposition reconciliation
Field Service liaison (dispatch & parts assist).
- Monitor production to ensure shipments made to meet customer delivery request.
- Customer interface for credit holds, delivery holds, shipment information, expedites and late shipments.
- Technical assistance - interact with customers, sales, field service, and manage drop ship order processing.
What you must have:
1. BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
2. Typically, 3-5 years of successful customer service or administrative experience in a manufacturing.
3. SAP is preferred but not required.
4. Well organized and excellent problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to maturely handle confidential issues with discretion and diplomacy.
6. Ability to work independently as all as in a team environment.
7. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
8. Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
9. Passionate commitment to the company vision.
10. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
11. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
12. Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and flexible PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.