We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
• As Solution Architect responsible for our Digital Sales Platforms, your goal is to innovate the customer facing digital business solutions used by the operating companies DI and SI by utilizing modern standard SaaS-solutions
• You articulate the architectural design for your area of responsibility, bridge the gap between technical possibilities and business demands, and promote innovation
• You will analyze the demands and derive a cloud-based target architecture (infrastructure & solution) including proposal for a step wise roadmap towards the target architecture
• You ensure the integration in the current landscape, combining on-premise and cloud-based SaaS solutions, is planned, and executed
• You contribute to the realization of the new platform by enabling the various functional teams with your technical expertise and ready-to-use technical concepts and solutions
• You understand business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment in relation to the system at stake
• You look across your own technical area of responsibility and understand the needs of test teams, service operations and cyber security to provide an end-to-end solution
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• You successfully completed your degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent education qualification
• You gained first professional and project experience in a role with architecture responsibility, eBusiness or an equivalent IT-role
• You are familiar with modern software technologies (e.g., Cloud, SaaS, etc.) and specifically web technologies (e.g., html/CSS, CDN, responsive design, data standards, etc.)
• You have experience in agile methodologies, preferably in a large-scale environment
• Ideally you have prior knowledge of sales and after-sales processes in the product business
• You understand the impact of cybersecurity and are driven to provide the best, safest solutions
• You have experience as member of an international, virtual team and working with external partners
• Your English language skills are business ﬂuent