Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to implement cloud infrastructures requirements;
- Implementation of data standards;
- Ensure the responsibility for the backend data architecture;
- Shaping datawarehouse design;
- Strengthen the devops team in this area.
We are looking for:
- Working experience in database modeling and knowledge of best practices in database engineering;
- Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture in Azure:
- NoSQL (DocumentDB, Cosmos DB)
- SQL (MSSQL/DWH)
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge/experience of ETL components in Azure (ADF, Azure Functions)
- Understanding of API oriented and optimized data shaping/persistence
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and strong communications across:
- Languages - Good command of the English language (spoken/written)
- Technology disciplines/areas of specialization - Experience with working in an agile environment (SAFe, Scrum, DevOps).
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.