Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate in your final year ready to take your next steps in the world of Business or STEM? Join our graduate programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your graduate programme with us at Yunex Traffic!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
Begin your journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Yunex Traffic.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this graduate role:
- Promote a safety culture driven by positive safety behaviours.
- Plan and manage works (both installation and maintenance) including resource and material allocation.
- Manage costs, utilisation and variations to ensure delivery of revenue and margin targets.
- Ensure works are completed timely and within scope and budget.
- Report on progress and important metrics.
- Manage a positive relationship with customers through regular communication and meetings.
- Ensure all employees and contractors work safely through completion of monthly site audits.
- Analyse and report on financial performance.
- Promote a high performing culture to deliver strategic aim and vision.
- Provide effective team communication through regular engagement
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Achieved or be on track to achieve a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree, usually in a STEM or Business-related subject, having a desire to contribute in a challenging and diverse environment
- You think logically, are willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You work independently, safely and responsibly; taking ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions and are a self- motivated self-starter
- Have the ability to learn and adapt, recognising changing trends and tackle the unexpected with enthusiasm
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the graduate development programme
will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunities to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Engineering. Apply now and join one of Europe’s leading engineering and technology companies.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a competitive salary, plus an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit. (If the role is London based; a London Weighting allowance will also be offered).
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Yunex Traffic recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustment to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us for more information.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time