About the role:
We are seeking a Product Manager for Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW). The Siemens DISW portfolio enables customers to build a comprehensive digital twin, which blurs the boundaries between virtual and physical, hardware and software, as well as design and manufacturing worlds.
Siemens DISW is the leading provider of electronic design automation software, including an array of world-class solutions that enable faster time-to-market and increased flexibility for semiconductor companies to realize innovation with first silicon success targeted for Cloud, mobile, HPC and mission critical applications.
This position is for products dedicated to IP validation, circuit simulation, characterization, and integration in design flows, in the Analog Mixed-Signal Verification business unit of Siemens DISW.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible as the primary business owner for your product area, to grow revenue from target products by delivering value to well-defined market segments. You will be a key part of a cross-functional core team, together with R&D and product engineering, to deliver overall product success.
We are looking for product business owners who can scale in perspective from strategic vision with direct interaction with the senior leadership team, to tactical product development and deployment.
- Maximize product success as measured by product revenue and adoption
- Define, validate, and prioritize target market requirements; work directly with customers/partners to identify unmet needs
- Work with development teams to define product roadmap and solutions that meet market requirements and outperform the competition, while minimizing time-to-market
- Develop and execute product campaigns such as product launches and targeted market segment proliferation campaigns
- Enable field and sales channel success with effective sales training and support
- Build and deliver high-quality outbound collateral to promote product visibility and customer interaction
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3 or more of years of experience in EDA or semiconductor engineering roles, preferably customer-facing.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field. An advanced degree or MBA is a strong plus.
- Experience in coordinating product development cycles and software development schedules, including defining requirements, schedule, and priority.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail, and the ability to interface effectively with audiences from a wide range of technical and business levels.
- Analytical acumen and proficiency in generating and evaluating business forecasts and metrics
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.