Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Working for Siemens EDA will bring to bear your career and provide opportunities to explore new areas and exciting technologies. Candidates should be able to analyse requirements, design architecture, develop new software solutions, and support our current solutions. After the first three months, you will be expected to understand our workflow, integrate into our Agile Scrum environment, and be a competent and responsible team member. Join our team as “C++ Senior Software Development Engineer” from our office in Katowice, Poland or any of our other Siemens locations within Poland. We consider a mix between working remotely from home and meet with the team in the office. As a C++ Senior Software Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to build a variety of outstanding products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are encouraged to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional. Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Develop new functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analysing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options.
- Analyse requirements and contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents.
- Take part in the complete software development process including testing and integration of code.
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field.
- Excellent C++ knowledge with significant professional experience in C++ programming.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Experience with software testing including both unit and integration testing
- Experience in building sophisticated systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Katowice)
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time