Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Clinical Education Specialist (CES)- Radiation Oncology and Computed Tomography in or around the West coast area.
The Siemens Healthineers Education and Workforce Solutions organization has overall responsibility for providing the onsite technical training for Siemens Interventional Imaging platform at our customer's medical facilities. In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on Siemens Imaging systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
• Deliver onsite and virtual education to customers as it relates to Siemen’s imaging systems, software features, functionalities, and workflows
• Facilitate the design and development of onsite and virtual education as it relates to Siemen’s systems, software, features, functionalities, and workflows, for both internal and external Siemens partners.
• Responsible for evaluating education needs of our customers and creating and developing training plans complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources focusing on onsite and virtual education modules and development of customer and internal education.
• Experienced educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve customer and employee training and performance.
• Evaluate, select, and prioritize modality content development in alignment with Education Development Specialist.
• Effectively develop virtual education for our customers and employees.
• Communicate with virtual delivery team and Education Development Specialist regularly on training materials being developed.
• Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain useful information for potential use in future training programs.
• Will also assist with the creation of training content for the training and development website and e-learning tools.
• Follow branding and formatting guidelines for content development
• Develop customer and employee virtual training programs along with the Education Development Specialist, Siemen’s training center instructors and clinical education team members and maintain a database of all training materials.
• Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership to ensure training sessions and business needs are in sync Success Measurements
• Detailed knowledge of the latest Siemens imaging systems and applications
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and instructional software
• Strong organizational skills including establishing and meeting timelines and schedules
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently • Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Basic knowledge of networking and hospital workflow Education / Knowledge / Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree preferred or a graduate from a certified Radiologic Technology program.
• Registered and/or licensed in clinical modality required
• Typically, 3+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key
In addition to the general requirements of the modality Clinical Education Specialist (attached) this role will specifically require:
*Candidate must have valid A.R.R.T. licensure in Radiation Therapy [R.T. (R)(T)]. Candidates with concurrent licensure/certification in Computed Tomography [R.T. (R)(CT)] will be prioritized.
*Candidate must have experience performing Computed Tomography examinations in the Radiation Oncology environment, specifically CT Simulation/RT Treatment Planning
*Candidate will ideally have experience on Siemens SOMARIS 10 scanning platform, specifically the SOMATOM go. Open Pro and/or the SOMATOM go.Sim.
*Candidate will ideally have recent experience in performing diagnostic CT examinations on contemporary Siemen’s equipment. Experience in advanced CT imaging [e.g. CTA, Cardiac CT, Neuro Perfusion, Dual Energy] highly preferred.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.