At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our team based in Shannon as a Transfer Pricing Accountant on a 12month fixed term contract and help us ensure compliance with Transfer Pricing requirements.
Transfer pricing relates to all aspects of intra-group pricing arrangements between related business entities. It is particularly relevant to multinationals as they expand their operations across the world.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast- growing environment.
What role will you play?
- As a member of a team whose responsibility includes governance of transfer pricing administration for DI SW
- Responsibility for a set of monthly Intercompany Transfer Pricing calculations and associated tasks, invoicing, accruals, supporting documentation
- Participate in the Annual year-end review of profitability in line with supporting agreements
- Participate in Cost Centre studies to identify appropriate Transfer Pricing treatment
- Assist in preparation of agreements to support new Transfer Pricing arrangements
- Liaise with Auditors, Internal Accounting hubs, Internal Tax teams and Local controllers to provide support when required.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must …
- Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
- Have an Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CMA) with some post qualification work experience.
- Display accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail.
- Have advanced knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP systems.
- Demonstrate strong project management expertise paired with self-determination and strategic judgment.
- Demonstrate an interest in digitalization and automation of processes.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time