We’re looking for a Senior Bureau Analyst with the skills and vision to join Siemens Smart Infrastructure and help us build a better tomorrow. In this role, our new Senior Bureau Analyst will be responsible for supporting customers with their net zero strategies.
We have a brilliant flexible working policy. Our team are based in Nottingham but we are very much open to remote/ flexible working.
This is an outstanding opportunity to lead and grow a small team that deliver energy visualization and insight service to a variety of commercial and industrial customers. You will be part of our strategy to expand these services into a full suite of energy, financial and sustainability services through the new Siemens Awarely platform.
What part will you play?
- Implement the delivery service including tailored data presentations, alarming strategies (including regression analysis models), sustainability and financial control services
- Own the roadmap for internal and external software development to support new and existing services and streamline delivery
- Provide operational leadership in handling the supply partner relationship
- Support business development feeding into sales proposals and representing operational delivery when developing the opportunity with the customer
- Supervise Energy Bureau services ensuring outstanding performance against contractual service levels
- Maintain energy market intelligence and industry awareness ensuring that the team fully understand customer needs and can support sales propositions
- Set and supervise individual and team business performance targets
- Recruit and develop staff while ensuring smooth transitions through cross skilling and succession planning
- Act as overall process owner for the Energy Bureau including oversight process mapping, review and optimisation of generic and tailored processes for specific customers
- Escalation point for complex customer queries
- Provide direction and approval for internal technical developments for the IT infrastructure supporting the Energy Bureau
What will you bring to the role?
Skills and Experience:
- Data analytics techniques including modelling and driving factor and base temperature identification
- Integration of non-energy data feeds to improve insight in terms of energy waste
- Current energy industry and sustainability knowledge including relevant legislation and voluntary frameworks commonly adopted in the UK
- Knowledge of customer-side energy management drivers within the public and private sectors
- Clear demonstration of energy platform functionality to customers crafting meaningful user stories
- Insight into the application of automation tools such as Knime and Alterix (or similar)
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Control time, quality cost to deliver technical change
- The principles of testing and the strategies employed to ensure safe releases
- Coaching development style
- Driving consensus through collaboration
- Influencing others
- Inspire and empower the team
- Energy and carbon analyst or bureau service delivery, working with energy data analytics, invoice validation, Building Management Systems, project benefits verification, relevant ISO standards and sustainability frameworks
- Roles within utility industry parties or intermediaries (such as energy consultations)
- Leading teams through change to achieve delivery excellence
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Membership of a related professional body to a senior level (desirable)
- Monitoring and verification qualification (desirable)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time