In the role of Machine Learning Solutions Manager, you will be part of a global marketing organization directly responsible for growing the functional verification business across the Datacenter and HPC markets and proliferating applications of ML within our products. Specifically, as the Machine Learning Solutions Manager, you will be the go-to person to expand our business across the functional verification product portfolio with solutions focused on (1) the development and verification of processors, GPUs, accelerators, compute storage and networking switches that are powering tomorrow’s high-performance compute datacenters and (2) applying machine learning to our EDA applications that will eventually run in those HPC datacenters.
As the Machine Learning Solutions Manager, you must understand heterogeneous computing and the Datacenter / HPC markets direction and uncover customer needs to shape the verification strategy across the division to better address these markets. You must understand the trends, use cases and opportunities of AI/ML in EDA applications to guide the products and establish us a leaders in the EDA space that are taking full advantage of the capabilities that AI/ML can bring. You must possess the ability to translate requirements into make, buy or partner decisions to deliver a higher-value, holistic solution that aligns with our partners and customers. Even though there is no direct product responsibility in this role, you will contribute across the entire product life cycle from innovation and business analysis of new ideas to development of products and methodologies to better address the solution space and finally taking the solution to market and growing sales. You will develop and align the broader solution verification message and products across the portfolio within the division and across the company.
A strong desire and enthusiasm for working with customers, internal groups and other industry experts to continue expanding our solution in the quickly evolving market is a must. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with all levels from engineers to executives to gather requirements and promote our solutions to customers. Experience selling both externally and internally is a plus. Driving collaboration is critical along with the ability to indirectly influence others within marketing, engineering and sales, across divisions andwith 3rd party partners. The candidate must be able to turn ambiguity into clarity to guide and influence the organization.
A successful candidate needs a solid understanding leading edge functional verification tools and methodologies used in the development of today’s complex SOCs, ASICs and FPGAs. They will have a deep appreciation of the challenges and evolving use-models associated with how these verification technologies are used for processor, GPU, accelerator, compute storage and network switch development. They will have a solid understanding of machine learning applications and ideally have previous experience with applying machine learning to EDA applications.
● Solutions Strategy – Define, align and execute solution strategies that will drive meaningful growth for the organization by (1) understanding the market opportunities and needs, (2) defining roadmaps, initiatives and requirements and (3) driving make/buy/invest/partner decisions.
● Innovation - Identify new areas for innovation and guide the ideas from concept to realization through the products and organization in order to expand our business opportunities.
● Subject Matter Expert – Be the go-to-person across the division (and ideally broader) for all topics related to the solution area by developing a deep understanding of the solution area (both market and technical) to guide our business, products and organization to leadership and growth.
● Sales Enablement - Provide solutions area selling and engagement support to WTO and product teams through the (1) creation of solutions focused sales collateral (presentations, guidance, training, etc.) and (2) meeting with customers (to uncover needs, articulate our solutions, identify opportunities) to drive growth across the solution area.
● Outbound Marketing - Define and execute outbound marketing plans that drive increased business opportunities across the solutions area and aligned with the solution strategy.
● Ecosystems, Partners & Standards - Develop solution ecosystems through partners and industry standard definition that support and enable the long-term solution strategies.
● 5+ years of Datacenter and HPC industry experience
● 3+ years working with AI/ML market
● Practical experience working with AI/ML, HPC processors, GPUs, accelerators, compute storage or networking switches
● Strong knowledge of the Datacenter, HPC and AI/ML landscape and market direction
● Knowledge of verification tools and methodologies including simulation, formal, emulation and FPGA prototyping
● Very strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels from engineering through upper management
● Proven success communicating and driving collaboration within the direct organization, between cross-functional teams and with partners
● Self-starter with demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new and complex concepts for innovation
● MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
● Willing to travel 25% of the time, including occasional international travel
● Prior EDA experience
● Prior Product Management or Solution Management experience
● Professional experience applying machine learning to software or IC development or university level courses on AI/ML
● Professional experience working for a company doing FPGA or IC verification for the datacenter/HPC market
● Professional experience with SOC, ASIC and FPGA design, verification and validation
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.