Financial Analyst A- nuevo
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Responsible for cost controlling and tracking of KPIs within finantial department
· Tracking & measurement of financial results to expectations, within monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
· Monthly close activities including account reconciliations, G/L analysis and journal preparation
· Analyze Free Cash Flow result and variances- balance y conciliación de cuentas
· Drive monthly planning and forecasting processes
· Work with finance peers in a strong team atmosphere, collaborating, influencing, and improving items outside of normal ownership
· Excel - advanced
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
· 1-2 years of experience in financial planning and reporting
· SAP, Power BI, Qlik Sense and/or other tools skills a big plus
· Proactive & independent, always looking to take initiative and improve existing processes
· Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
· English: advanced
· Contratación directa con la empresa + PSL
· Lugar: km 3.5, Guadalajara-Morelia, La Tijera, 45640 Jal., (ofrecemos transporte para ciertas rutas)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time