Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly meaningful: making lives better with new insights and the latest technology around the world.Responsibilities
- Align supplier installed capacity with Siemens material requirements along with Commodity Management team (local & regional)
- Supervise raw material availability with suppliers (such as plastic resins & steel)
- Support on coordinate deviations & cross-functional teams to validate potential alternates to mitigate production shutdowns
- Explore market options for expediting raw material deliveries to suppliers base
- Handle supply chain risk mitigation projects
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years experience in commodities process or logistics area.
- Commodity Market Knowledge (Plastics resins & steel will be highly valued)
- Advanced Knowledge of SAP or ERP System
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
- Proficient English - Minimum B2
- Background in engineering
- Knowledge in electrical certification (UL, etc.)
- APICS certification
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time