Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the
future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as a Product Lifecycle Manager – Digital Services and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The position is based in our Congleton office, our award-factory in Congleton where we design, develop, and manufacture variable speed drive products for the UK and export markets. This role is an HQ function which closely works with regions and central functions globally.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04.
The Product Lifecycle Manager (PLM) is responsible for developing and managing digital services for low voltage drives and motors in Intralogistics and other key motion control applications. This entails the development of operationally viable service offerings based on market requirements by aligning with the organisation's growth strategy through a partnership across functional teams.
This individual will be responsible for successfully developing digital services within the general motion control product portfolio in accordance with organisational processes, timeline and go to market targets. They will lead/drive the development and the relationship with internal/external teams (Customers, Project Managers, Technical Experts, Regional Teams etc.), and ensure alignment with the overall digitalisation strategy.
This is a role well-suited to an ambitious professional who has experience in motion control products, a good understanding of digitalisation, and is willing to develop their career to shape the future of digital services.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Develop digital service from the ideation phase to operationally viable solutions with the successful proof of concept (PoC) implementation by collaborating with other digital services experts.
- Analyse the market requirements, consider today's/tomorrow's needs and understand customer value in the digitalisation arena to position digital offerings for service business.
- Lead and drive the development and implementation of project plans.
- Establish and foster relationships that lead to collaboration with all stakeholders and the most effective, high-quality deliverables for our customers across all industries and channels.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to develop your career with Siemens Digital Industry/Customer Services.
- Experience in motion control and digitalisation.
- Understanding of project management principles and agile methodologies.
- Ability to think strategically and foresee the future of needs.
- Passionate about implementing digital services to create high customer impact.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Experience in the following areas: Digitalisation, product development, project management, knowhow about motion control business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated expressive writing style and fluent in English. The German language is a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/life-at-siemens/flexibleworking.html.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time