The work of engineers and technicians tends to revolve around the question “Does it work?” Our commercial project managers, on the other hand, focus on profitability and what is commercially viable.
Would you like to contribute to the start-up and further development of our software business? Do you appreciate the opportunity to participate in the design? We should get to know each other!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
As Commercial Team Lead you are responsible for the commercial support of international automotive projects in the acquisition and processing phase.
- Development of business models for licensing, maintenance & support
- Establishment of partner management with regards to system integrators and license sales
- Commercial management of complex software projects across several country locations
- Leadership and management of the commercial team (2-3 employees)
- Successful offer realization within the given time and budget
- Contract-, requirements- and change management
- Opportunity and risk management spanning the entire project cycle
- Independent / regular reporting
- Ensuring compliance with processes and quality gates
- Coordination and cooperation in a multi-dimensional and intercultural project environment
Wanted: designers of the future.
- Completed commercial training (HAK / HTL, FH, UNI) or similar.
- Substantial international professional experience in various functions, ideally in the commercial area and in the management of software projects as well as license / maintenance & support contracts
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of contract drafting and contract law
- International experience in contract and claim management
- Intercultural work experience
- Experienced handling of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Analytical thinking, pronounced affinity with numbers and quick comprehension
- You are team-oriented, have a talent for communication and assertiveness
You feel comfortable in an environment characterized by personal responsibility and initiative, and you work in a goal-oriented manner. We are looking for a strong, decisive, standout colleague. Since we are in an international environment, you communicate expertly in English and have basic German skills or have demonstrated willigness to learn another language!
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. We celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What we offer.
Our compensation and benefits package includes a competitive base annual salary starting at min. €65.000 which will substantially raise based on your already achieved education and experience level. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. We offer an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts to name a few. We encourage the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile and remote working.
Learn more about your future role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time