If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Mobility's global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team globally. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Germany we are now looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst (f/m/d) for SMO global commercial project management and reporting solutions.
Mobility IT was honored with CIO100 Awards 2019, 2020 and 2021 as one of the top IT organizations in Europe and even worldwide. To continue our further path, we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement. Join the best!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will be responsible to manage the interface between the business stakeholders and our DevOps teams in Germany and India.
- You will identify goals and requirements of the business environment and will advise with your comprehensive process know-how of commercial project management.
- Furhtermore, you will evaluate the requirements in discussion with the business, identify use cases, and will transform them into technical views.
- You will also take over the role of a Product Owner (f/m/d) with an end-to-end responsibility for IT products.
- Together with Mobility's Business you will design and develop IT projects and accompany them along their agile project management path to ensure highest effectiveness of the Business requirements.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed master’s degree in computer science.
- You have already gained several years of experience with business process and applications when it comes to empowering large and complex customer projects in the transportation business or comparable industries.
- Furthermore, you are experienced in implementing IT General Controls to ensure IT Assurance of products and applications. Digging into design of ICFR topics is not an obstacle for you.
- Prior experience with SAP PS and familiarity with SAP BW4HANA and IP as well as experience in management agile IT projects and products will be a plus.
- You are experienced and feel comfortable in an international working environment.
- Fluent English language skills round off your profile. But most important: Innovation is part of your DNA.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time