Siemens Magnet Technology has a fantastic opportunity for a university student to join our Engineering Customer Service team four miles from Oxford on a 12-month intern contract, and the placement comes with some excellent benefits.
To give you an idea of how this Customer Service Engineer Placement would look, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Work with the team to provide advice & support to the global field service engineers
- Monitor & collate data from the MRI installed base & ancillary components
- Collaborate with the Magnet Technology Quality team to contain & resolve reported field failures
- Support the Customer Service drive to improve processes
- Improve service solutions that deliver financial savings
To succeed, you should be studying towards a 2:1 degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Physics, looking to complete a 12-month placement, and possess good data analytical skills with various IT platforms together with excellent communication skills.
You will also need:
- To be able to work both independently & as part of a team
- Good problem solving/reasoning skills
- To be capable of learning & retaining new skills
In return, you will have the chance to be part of a collaborative company and enjoy perks including a subsidised restaurant, gym on-site, excellent pension contributions, 26 days holiday, private healthcare options, and more!
If this Customer Service Engineer Internship near Oxford, starting in June/July 2022, sounds like you, please apply today.
Siemens Healthineers pioneers breakthroughs in
healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Globally, we are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Join us, one of the largest employers in the medtech industry and a recognised Great Place To Work certified UK employer, and become part of team Siemens Healthineers!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time