If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Mobility's global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team globally. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Germany we are now looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst (f/m/d) for SMO global commercial project management and reporting solutions.
Mobility IT was honored with CIO100 Awards 2019, 2020 and 2021 as one of the top IT organizations in Europe and even worldwide. To continue our further path, we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement. Join the best!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will become part of our BW / HANA Core Development Team.
- As Technical IT Consultant (f/m/d) you will support us in design, development and optimization of complex data models and planning applications based on BW4HANA in the business area of Siemens Mobility global commercial project planning.
- You will also design and develop technical solutions in order to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy.
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to grow into the role of a Product Manager with an end-to-end responsibility for these IT products.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- You bring in professional expertise in the context of SAP BW4HANA and Integrated Planning. Knowledge and experience with SAP Analytics Cloud would be beneficial.
- Next to this, you have experience in implementing IT General Controls to ensure IT Assurance of products and applications.
- Overall knowledge of related SAP modules (FI, CO, PS) would be highly welcome.
- You are experienced and feel comfortable in an international working environment.
- FluentEnglish language skills round off your profile. But most important: Innovation is part of your DNA.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time