We are looking for a C# Medior Software Developer who has hands-on experience in software development with various technologies to join our new team that develops control
software for a new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create a high-quality product that helps to save lives around the globe.
More about our projects can be found at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/sk/kariera-v-dc
As a C# Medior Software Developer you will:
- work on software for embedded computers used in advanced medical diagnostic
- collaborate to define methods used in the development and implement required functionality in code.
- execute relevant unit and integration tests.
- support the creation of a fully automated release environment.
What are we expecting?
- Proven contribution in complex software projects for 3 or more years. The project(s) main technologies should be around C# language
- Understand and have working experience with the majority of the following tools:
- Visual Studio
- Windows virtual machine
- .NET Core Framework
- Ability to understand kernel drivers /at least for serial devices/ and hardware simulation in virtual machines
Personality requirements and skills:
- Proactive and self-directed work style
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
What can we offer:
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year,
· Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation in world-famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in the healthcare domain and job rotation within the company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product training, e-learning, language courses, soft skills training,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sports centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
Family care program (subsidy
for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2200 € brutto /month + VAR* depending on seniority level of the candidate.
*We are required by law to disclose the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employees fairly ,about the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time