Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We are leaders in cutting-edge technology for the Railway Signaling sector, developing innovative products and solutions for the satisfaction of its customers. We are a collaborative, proactive group, learning every day, achieving quality products on time, overcoming challenges and aware of what we contribute to society.
If you want to work on Generic products valid for any part of the world and work with international teams, this is the place for you.
We would like to get onboard Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of Train Control Systems for CBTC applications, according to design / product specifications.
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Software Development for specific Siemens solutions.
• Design, implement and modify software using the C / C ++ programming language, using SIL4 techniques.
• Assume the responsibilities throughout the software development cycle, including specification, design, development, test, and delivery.
• Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
• Software engineer (computer science, senior engineer in industrial, telecommunications)
• Knowledge in C / C ++ programming language
• Knowledge on SW architecture.
• Ability to manage integration environments as well as ability to analyze and implement test automation.
• Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Good level of Spanish and English, spoken and written.
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (Doors) will be valued.
• Knowledge on Railway Systems (CBTC or ERTMS) will be highly valued.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time