Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our DVT Verification Solutions R&D team within the IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) division in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Communicating with internal/abroad developers to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, and discuss details of implementation.
- Participating in project planning and tracking, task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keeping project lead informed of project status and risks.
- Working on complex software applications, understand and develop features, and fix bugs without breaking existing functionality.
- Adding basic coverage for implemented features, run software test suite and investigate failures.
- Following software process during software development cycle, and deliver code with high quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (testing, reviews and design documentation).
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++, OOP and experience with UNIX/LINUX platforms.
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills.
- Strong skills in Algorithms and Data structures.
- Proficient in code optimization to achieve better performance and memory.
- Strong ability to learn, explore and innovate with new technologies.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals in a dynamic environment.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time