Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our MED ICE Solutions team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Develop and execute detailed block level and chip level digital designs.
- Write and verify RTL code (Verilog/VHDL) for digital blocks.
- FPGA system development in the iSolve PCIe Hardware solutions.
- System level integration and running needed verification tasks on system level.
- Verification environment development for the iSolve PCIe Hardware solutions.
- Develop scripts to build, enhance and automate regression infrastructure and increase testing efficiency.
- Running and debugging the design on FPGA and Veloce Emulator.
- Running code check tools and code coverage tools and analyze reports.
- Run Synthesis of RTL code and analyze reports.
- Run static timing analysis and analyze reports.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- 0-4 years’ FPGA and interfacing experience.
- Excellent knowledge in Verilog HDL or VHDL.
- Strong knowledge in digital design is a must.
- Familiar with FPGA design flow and Interfacing.
- Logic synthesis and synthesis report analysis knowledge is needed.
- Knowledge in serial protocol standards is preferable.
- Knowledge in System Verilog and verification methodologies is a plus
- Preferred to have a good knowledge in scripting (Perl / Shell).
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time