Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for 2 Senior Hardware Engineers to join our MED ICE Solutions team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Develop and execute detailed block level and chip level digital designs.
- Write and verify RTL code (Verilog/VHDL) for digital blocks.
- Develop FPGA system in the iSolve PCIe Hardware solutions.
- System level integration and running needed verification tasks on system level.
- Verification environment development for the iSolve PCIe Hardware solutions.
- Run and debug the design on FPGA and Veloce Emulator.
- Run emulation testing on iSolve PCIe Hardware solutions.
- Run code check tools and code coverage tools and analyze reports.
- Run Synthesis of RTL code.
- Run static timing analysis.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- +3 years of experience with FPGA and interfacing.
- Excellent knowledge in Verilog HDL or VHDL.
- Solid knowledge in digital design, FPGA design flow and Interfacing.
- Experience in logic synthesis and synthesis report analysis.
- Familiar with serial protocol standards.
- Knowledge in Embedded programming is a plus!
- Good knowledge in scripting (Perl/Shell) is preferred.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time