Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Mentor’s IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
Come and join the growing team focused on making Capital Cloud & SaaS ready!
Change the future with Us
- Hire and develop the best – you will build, motivate, coach & retain a diverse team of engineers
- Participate in product definition, project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
- Deliver defined product commitments on agreed timelines with balanced quality
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills and the organization
- Define, implement, deploy and maintain development infrastructure, staging & production environments for cloud products targeting 100% automation via Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Security as Code (SaC)
- Ensure availability, reliability, scalability, performance, security, compliance, and disaster recovery of cloud products
- Provide CI/CD, A/B testing and upgrade/downgrade of cloud products
- Supervise, diagnose, and correct problems collaborating with development teams to deliver on SLA
- Collaborate with corporate DevOps, RunOps & SecOps teams to optimize the effort & resources needed to operate cloud products
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical/scientific domain
- 10+ years of professional experience as part of a development team in software development with agile practices, quick iterations, and regular integration of feedback
- 3+ years of people management experience, especially managing software engineers
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a global distributed team with mixed cultures and different time zones
- Self-organization including ability to work independently, take ownership, prioritize/multitask optimally, and deliver valuable results
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally
- Experience in cloud products architecture, automation, orchestration, deployment, implementation, operation, and optimization
- Experience in automating and handling cloud products via Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Security as Code (SaC)
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies e.g. Aurora, EKS, ECS, S3 etc.
- Experience of working with CI/CD pipelines with Gitlab for automated deployments
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of cloud and microservice architecture and development processes
- Software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with CAD software
- Familiarity with electrical and harness domains
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Experience with logging infrastructure e.g. Splunk, Logstash, Kibana etc.
- Experienced in cost optimization for the cloud infrastructure
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time