With our complete range of solutions for industrial networking, industrial identification and industrial locating, we help customers to lay an optimal foundation for digitalization and accompany them from the very start as they navigate through the digital transformation.
We are a global competence center set up in Prague. Our offering of industrial solutions for reliable and efficient installations within the OT environment follows a comprehensive approach. In addition to reliable components and software products, it also includes consulting, implementation services and training courses.
Join us and become part of our international consulting team!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Needs to be specialized in at least one/two of different areas: Secure Network Architecture & Design, Threat & Risk Analysis, Secure Network Project Integration and Security Testing.
- Product Solution and Security Engineer (PSSE) will be primarily involved in the corresponding security activities during services development for the Product Portfolio Industrial Communication, Industrial Identification and Industrial Locating.
- Support and consult Service Consultants (design, engineering or service) to implement the required product & solution security (software and hardware)
- Support project teams in conducting the corresponding security activities during service development
- Consult service personnel in security relevant topics while their customer engagements
- Can support multiple design & service activities at the same time
- Report to the Functional Manager and the Product & Solution Security Officer
- The Product & Solution Security Expert for Secure Service supports service consultants to perform services on customer site in a secure way (esp. Field Services and Software Services)
- He/she ensures that security is adequately reflected in skills, processes
- He/she is responsible for implementation of the requirements of the Product Solution & Security (PSS) Guide into the respective service
- Responsibility for evaluation of Product & Solution maturity level of the service organization and definition of measures for improvement of the maturity
- He is responsible for the definition of measures so that the service engineers could work in a secure way on customer sites and with customer data
- Review of documents generated during the and design and service process (e.g. threat and risk analysis results, requirements specification, architecture and design, test specification, user documentation) in context of applied product & solution security standards
- Guide Technological Aspects:
- Specification and maintenance of security requirements for the services. Support for meeting international and regional security standards and regulations (like IEC62443) in the service project
- Planning and performing threat and risk analysis if needed and definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria of organization
- Verification of implementation regarding security requirements (e.g. as part of factory or site acceptance test)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Degree in Computer science or electrical engineering or IT security, certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are helpful
- Is successfully working as network or security consultant
- Should have good understanding of OT (Operational Technology) networking and security
- Willingness to learn Automation Solutions, Industrial Networks and Security standards and best practices for industrial application
- Fluent English
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Meal voucher card
- Multisport Card
- Pension or life insurance contribution
- Benefits budget of 48000 CZK/year
- Shares program – buy and get free Siemens shares
- Flexible working hours and home office
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time