At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our team based in Shannon as a Transfer Pricing Associate Manager on a 12month fixed term contract and help us ensure compliance with Transfer Pricing requirements.
Transfer pricing relates to all aspects of intra-group pricing arrangements between related business entities. It is particularly relevant to multinationals as they expand their operations across the world.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast- growing environment.
What role will you play?
- As a member of a team whose responsibility includes governance of transfer pricing administration for DI SW, including review of new / existing arrangements
- Supporting detailed calculations and analysis of results for all entities in the Group
- Collaborate with tax reporting & finance teams on the transfer pricing topics, including providing subject matter expertise on cross functional projects
- Support the implementation of a transfer pricing strategy across the Group and help implement tax policy goals
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must …
- Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment
- Have a finance/accounting qualification, with confirmed post qualification work experience in a similar role
- Display accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail
- Have advanced knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system
- Demonstrate strong project management expertise paired with self-determination and strategic judgment
- Demonstrate an interest in digitalization and automation of processes
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time