- Support of production functional product testing, disposition/review of functional test data.
- Production test infrastructure support to repair, replace, or de-bug Test Fixture, Chassis Test, System Integration Test, and server/network issues.
- Perform SW/FW factory qualification testing - complete package review, ensure consistency of test results, expose instabilities to be reported to R&D,
- Conducts feasibility and functional requirements studies for functional test routines, focusing on achieving quality results.
- Develop functional test process based on R&D released test and verification diagnostics.
- Performs test engineering services to diagnose SW/FW, emulation hardware failures to identify the root cause of failure.
- Works on product design & development of HW and SW products based on testing results.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
- Lead or collaborate with Engineering staff during projects' planning, testing, and qualification phases.
- Assist in Design and Manufacturing Engineering to create/conduct feasibility and functional studies.
- Working knowledge of various lab instrumentation and data collection tools.
- Participates as a team member or lead for manufacturing improvement projects.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or computer science. 3+ years of experience in a functional test role.
- Managed a project to lead NPI for a production test process.
- Ability to document and present project objectives for a weekly / monthly management review.
- Experience with statical analysis - excel, mini-tab, tableau, etc Charts - Graph - First Pass Yield
- Successfully root cause issues to component level and engage stakeholders for a resolution strategy.
- Troubleshoot SW/FW issues and resolve with coordinating with R&D Engineering team.
- Carry out precise instructions and interpretation of electrical schematics.
- Strong teamwork, effective problem solving and sound decision making.
- Software proficiency: Linux, scripting(Python, Shell), MS office programs.
- Working knowledge of PCBA manufacturing and repair process.
- Experience with Fiber Optics and PCIe Communication Technology a plus.
- Experience with a remote network - setup, server configurations, TCP/IP a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.